Pages

Friday, March 14, 2014

For Yourself Friday- Wrecking Ball



I'm sure many of you have seen a recent video floating around of a couple singing a song from Frozen.  My instant reaction upon viewing it was, how the heck did this go viral?  My husband and I do this ALL the time.  Is that out of the ordinary?  Doesn't everybody rock out in the car, make alternative lyrics, have crazy voices, and have photo documentation of it all?  I just happened to have a video of us doing Wrecking Ball a few months back.  It was recorded and sent, in an attempt to cheer up a fellow SS (admin Kristi).

Laughter is the best medicine, and where you can't find it, create it!  On this For Yourself Friday, I encourage you all to let it all out.  Make fun of yourself, get goofy, and don't worry what anyone else thinks!!

What will you do to create laughter this weekend?  Did you rock out in the car?  Ugly picture war?  Dance off?  Let us know what you do to spread the giggles!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment