Pages

Friday, March 7, 2014

For Yourself Friday- Permission

As I prepared for jury duty this morning, I found my mind conflicted on where I should be focusing my energy.  I was feeling a heavy heart, overwhelmed senses, and stress regarding what my blog post would be.  I stopped myself and realized, some stress is self inflicted and should not be a priority.  This blog, while I enjoy each and every post I am privileged to write, should not be a sense of stress for me.  On days like today, it is okay to focus on more important tasks at hand.

On this 'For Yourself Friday', I want you to give yourself permission to focus on something other then unecessary stress.  While some stress is essential to ensure we fulfill responsibilities, other stress can be revisited at a later time.  That unecessary stress has no right to ruin this fabulous Friday!! Whatever stress you are facing, give yourself a temporary freebie. Whether it be for an hour, a day, or the entire weekend, do it for yourself and your sanity! Identify the stress you are feeling, no matter how large or small, and determine its priority within your day.  
                        
TGIF, ladies!! Enjoy the sunny days heading our way!!

-Lindsay 

No comments:

Post a Comment