Pages

Friday, April 25, 2014

Shady McShaderson

The sun has recently graced us with its presence and oh how it feels good!! It seeps into the soul and ignites bliss with its warm rays.  I have been wearing sunglasses since I was in junior high, so in addition to pure joy, the sun also presents a fabulous opportunity to spice up your face.  A great pair of shades is an awesome accessory, with endless opportunities.  I am prone to breaking and/or losing just about anything, so for me it is more practical to get a less costly pair.  I opt for several pairs of cheap but versatile shades.  

On this For Yourself Friday buy yourself some new shades!! I challenge you to get a pair that is new to you, and a bit out of your comfort zone.  Get a different color or shape.  Think about the look you are hoping to achieve and take the plunge.  If you are feeling retro, a good cat eye is awesome.  Aviators are great for a day on the lake and big Breakfast at Tiffany shades are fabulous for a day at the wineries! 

Today I stumbled across an old pair I haven't worn I years.  If you have an old pair collecting dust (and they are cute!) revive them!! Here's my current eye gear 


Let us know if you buy a new pair!! Post a pic and let us know how they work out!!!



        

No comments:

Post a Comment