Pages

Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Guest Blogger: Sisterly Love with SS Ash

We talk about the world, and its riches and spoils. But what are we doing for the world? What are we doing for our brothers and sisters? 

Something Secret Sisters has taught me is, I am not alone. This past winter, my sisters saved me. They probably have no idea that they did, but I was at my wit’s end. My life felt like it was unraveled. Not sure if any of my answers to the QOTD (question of the day) gave me away or not. I felt so bad for the SS that had me (Sorry April!!). I had thought about ending my life, more than once. I’m not ashamed to admit that. My rope was getting tight and I had nowhere to run, except to my sisters. The joking, the online hugs, the laughter they gave me, were the things that helped me through.

Why am I sharing this now? I may not have been here if it was not for this group of amazing, thoughtful, hilarious women. We are all from different walks of life, with different stories, but we are all the same. We are sisters. We are here to encourage and lift each other up. I encourage you to reach out and hug a near by sister. Lift her up, Help her out, Let her know that she is not alone. She is loved.


No comments:

Post a Comment