Pages

Monday, February 24, 2014

Motivational Monday- Fake It

Everyone has those days where they just aren't feeling it.  It could be your overflowing laundry pile, your awful coworker, or your ornery toddler.  Whatever the reason may be, everything is not always peachy keen, and that is OKAY!  With that being said, sometimes you gotta fake it till you make it.The energy we emit into the universe, comes back and is returned to us in a variety of ways.  If we exude negativity, negativity will be returned to us.  It can create a vicious matrix of pessimism, that we are unable to escape.  To avoid this awful spiral we must intentionally and effort-fully stop it!

When I find myself sulking in negativity, I often remind myself that if I think like crap, I WILL feel like crap.  On occasion I have to 'fake' it, or rather convince myself that today is kick ass, and I am kick ass, even if I don't necessarily believe it. 
 Put forth a conscious effort into creating the day, the feeling, and the existence you REQUIRE for this life you were blessed with!!  

-Lindsay


  

No comments:

Post a Comment